Sta-Sol® MicroemulsionsFlexible Concentrates for Aqueous Cleaning
Sta-Sol® Microemulsions (ME) offer an optimum balance of performance, flexibility, and environmental and safety benefits for aqueous cleaning applications.
Our microemulsion concentrates can replace conventional solvents with a near-neutral pH water-based cleaning formulation.
Sta-Sol® ME 1100C
Sta-Sol® ME 1100C is a water-free, ultra-concentrate that provides extended shelf-life and maximum flexibility for addition of co-solvents or dilution with water.
Sta-Sol® ME 1100C allows formulators to develop highly effective aqueous cleaning products with preferable environmental, health and safety profiles.
Optimal Performance and Compatibility for Formulators
Sta-Sol® ME 1100C provides maximum flexibility for formulators. This product can be modified with co-solvents, thickeners, activators, odorants, antimicrobials, or other additives, or diluted with water to customize performance and aggressiveness toward specific tasks.
Water Dilutable from 0 – 100%
1100C dilutes easily with no need for high sheer mixing or special equipment and maintains solvency at high dilution ratios. It is most efficient at near neutral pH.
Effective, Non Flammable Solvent Replacement
Sta-Sol® ME 1100C also be used on its own to replace conventional flammable solvents, such as acetone and IPA, in demanding resin cleaning applications.
Environmental Health and Safety Attributes
Not considered VOCs (consumer product formulations)2
Non Flammable (high flash point > 93°C)3
Non-caustic, non-chlorinated, non-brominated
Paint Cleaning and Removal
Resin Removal (Epoxy, Flux, Polyurethane)
Electronics cleaning applications
General Hard Surface Cleaning
Drums: 205 kgs/452 lbs | HDPE Drums
IBCs: 1000 kgs/2204 lbs |HDPE Totes
Bulk: Available upon request
* Formulator must test final formulations for satisfactory compatibility, stability and shelf-life.
- According to OECD definition, using empirical data, and results from EPI Suite modelign software.
- EU Solvent Emissions Directive 1999/13/EC, US VOC Exemption for Consumer Products, 40 CFR 59.203(f)(1), Environment Canada’s “Guidelines For Volatile Organic Compounds in Consumer Products”, Section 95408(a)(80) of Title 17 of the California Code of Regulations
- According to Ch. 2.6 of Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Not a Hazardous Air Pollutant (US Clean Air Act)
- Reference: UNEP – The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Alkyphenol ethoxylates are not intentionally added as ingredients in the manufacture of these products.