Sta-Sol® MicroemulsionsFlexible Concentrates for Aqueous Cleaning
Sta-Sol® Microemulsions (ME) offer an optimum balance of performance, flexibility, and environmental and safety benefits for aqueous cleaning applications.
Our microemulsion concentrates can replace conventional solvents with a near-neutral pH water-based cleaning formulation.
Sta-Sol® ME 1120C
Powerful Microemulsion Degreaser
Sta-Sol® ME 1120C is formulated for performance in many aqueous cleaning and degreasing applications. This product delivers the cleaning power of organic solvents in a water dilutable, water rinsable system.
1120C uses solvents and surfactants with preferable environmental, health and safety profiles. It can be used as a fully formulated cleaner, or modified with additional ingredients for customized applications.
Effective on Many Soils & Resins
1120C is designed to work on a variety of soil types. It is effective on non-polar or greasy soils in applications such as parts and equipment cleaning, automotive care predicts, and concrete cleaning.
It is also suitable for general hard surface cleaning, graffiti removal, in and epoxy removal, and several other industrial cleaning applications.
Water Dilutable from 0 – 70%
1120C dilutes easily with no need for high sheer mixing or special equipment and maintains solvency at high dilution ratios. It is most efficient at near neutral pH.
Environmental Health and Safety Attributes
Not considered VOCs (consumer product formulations)2
Non Flammable (high flash point > 93°C)3
Non-caustic, non-chlorinated, non-brominated
Degreasing and Tar Removal
Paint Stripping & Graffiti Removal
Resin Removal (Epoxy, Flux, Polyurethane)
General Hard Surface Cleaning
Drums: 205 kgs/452 lbs | HDPE Drums
IBCs: 1000 kgs/2204 lbs |HDPE Totes
Bulk: Available upon request
* Formulator must test final formulations for satisfactory compatibility, stability and shelf-life.
- According to OECD definition, using empirical data, and results from EPI Suite modelign software.
- EU Solvent Emissions Directive 1999/13/EC, US VOC Exemption for Consumer Products, 40 CFR 59.203(f)(1), Environment Canada’s “Guidelines For Volatile Organic Compounds in Consumer Products”, Section 95408(a)(80) of Title 17 of the California Code of Regulations
- According to Ch. 2.6 of Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Not a Hazardous Air Pollutant (US Clean Air Act)
- Reference: UNEP – The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Alkyphenol ethoxylates are not intentionally added as ingredients in the manufacture of these products.