Specialty Chemical Articles, News & Product Updates
DeFOREST 2013 Green Initiative
In keeping with their continuing development of surfactants and specialties for a wide range of industries and applications, they have developed a line of innovative green specialties for formulators and manufacturers.
The following specialties are included in their 2013 Green Initiative:
- DeTERIC LP & DeTERIC CP-Na-38: high foaming amphoterics, excellent detergency, wetting, & foam stability in the presence of oil & grease. DeTERIC CP-Na-38 affords similar properties to DeTERIC LP with increased alkali & electrolyte tolerance including brine stability. Both are excellent hydrotropes.
- DeTROPE SA-45: chlorine stable, anionic hydrotrope offering very low, fast breaking foam and wetting.
- DeSULF GOS-P-60WCG: high foaming, very low color, naturally derived, alkyl polyglucoside. Can be used as the primary surfactant in acid or alkaline systems. Good solubilizing properties & excellent caustic stability.
- DeTERGE LF-2379: low foaming, modified alcohol ethoxylate offering detergency, wetting, & excellent removal of hydrocarbon-based soils in neutral & mildly alkaline formulations.
- DeTERGE NAS: low to moderate foaming, anionic surfactant offering detergency, wetting, & hydrotroping properties. Stable in caustic, sodium hypochlorite, & hydrogen peroxide.
- DeMOX CSG-30 ECO: unique amine oxide; produces clear gels of sodium hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide.
- DeCORE SCI-45 ECO: low foaming, amine-free corrosion inhibitor for cast iron & steel, for use > pH 7.
- DeMULS KE-75: Emulsifier for dibasic esters, kerosene, & petroleum distillates
- DeMULS SGE-95: Emulsifier for soy, canola, & other vegetable esters/oils
- Direct Release Products: Ingredient Standards
- EPA Proposals under TSCA Section 6: NMP and Methylene Chloride
- Replacing Conventional Solvents With Microemulsions
- Choosing Low Foam Surfactants
- Micro-Emulsions: Safer Chemistry and Improved Performance in Aqueous Cleaning
- Case Study – Acetone Replacement in Photoresist Strip Process
- General Purpose Polymer Cleaning & Flushing