Committed to Responsible DistributionJ R Hess & Company, Inc. specializes in delivering specialty chemical raw materials and customized solutions to formulators and manufacturers across several industries. We are committed to responsible distribution practices and a proud member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD).
Our Sta-Sol microemulsion concentrates are flexible and effective alternatives to d-Limonene for several cleaning and degreasing applications.
The products offer improved product environmental, health and safety profiles in a water-dilutable concentrate.read more
Hydroptropes are used by formulators to create clear and stable solutions. They can also enhance the solution’s overall cleaning effectiveness.
This post reviews how and why hydrotropes are used in industrial cleaning.read more
This post introduces basic concepts in wetting properties of surfactants, with a focus on anionic and cationic surfactants.
Surfactants can modify surface properties for challenging applications, making surfaces waterproof; easier to clean, paint, or process; or increase “wetting” when in contact with water.read more
- Need an Effective D-Limonene Alternative?
- How Hydrotropes Enhance Stability and Clarity
- Surface Chemistry: Surfactant Wetting Properties
- Basics of the HLB System
- Acticarbone: High Performance, Renewable CECA Activated Carbons
- LVP-VOC Exemption: Regulatory Overview
- Dimethyl Esters: Elastomers and Plastics Compatibility
- Specialty Chemical Updates: Carbopol® | TPM Solvent